I wanted to say a big, huge thank-you to everyone who subscribed to, commented on and read my blog last year. You guys rock, and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you all!
WordPress.com created a 2011 annual report for this blog, and since you’ve all been part of it, I wanted to share it with you.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 26,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 10 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Since I’m completely un-musical, it’s the only time in my life I’ll ever get to picture the Syndey Opera House packed for my performance.
In case you missed ’em, these were the five most popular posts this year:
- The worst thing I’ve ever written didn’t kill me
- Why my romance novel hero is the ugliest man in the world (not popular because of the points I made but because I used two phrases that’re Google gold dust: “ugliest man in the world” and “massive penis”)
- Guest post by Sara Megibow: being a feminist romance reader
- Five things romance novelists should know about vaginas
- Describing how a man smells
Click here to see the complete report, including who commented the most.
I can’t wait to connect with you even more in 2012!